It’s spring break and it’s time to get wild… in the department computer lab. This is my task list for my spring break.
- Work on 6 maps for my Urban Design in Planning class
- Work on my Quantitative Methods model building assignment
- Draw 5 charettes and 3 ink drawings of South County cities
- Do 20+ hours of complete streets audits in San Jose
- Finish my research grant
- Finish my scholarship essay
- Finish my class readings
- Apply for a second internship to take on during the summer
- Pay my taxes and complete financial aid
and this is just to keep up, not even the chance to get ahead.